The Lake, The Golf, The Fun – The Colony is where you go to play! Come explore the recently opened Nebraska Furniture Mart of Texas, the largest home furnishings store in the nation. Take in the great outdoors with year-round outdoor activities on Lewisville Lake or hit the fairways at 1 of 3 picturesque lakeside golf courses. The Old American Golf Club and Tribute Golf Links and Guest House are both top-ranked courses in Texas and Stewart Peninsula Golf Course; with its incredible lake views and Santa Fe Neighborhood Grill, it’s a favorite among locals. For a different style of golf, head to TopGolf, where you and your friends can play interactive point-scoring golf games. For a challenging twist, stop by Bill Allen Memorial Park for a round of 18-hole disc golf. In the summer, find winding rivers, thrilling coasters, speedy slides and gentle swimming pool waves at Hawaiian Falls Water Park. Treasure hunters, recruit the entire family and set out on a geocaching adventure that will take you throughout the entire city.
Things to do in The Colony TX
Here are some things to do in The Colony, TX:
- Hawaiian Falls Waterpark: Cool off and have fun at this popular waterpark with water slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool.
- The Tribute Golf Club: Play golf at this scenic course with views of Lake Lewisville and a Scottish links-style design.
- Topgolf: Hit some balls, enjoy food and drinks, and socialize with friends or family at this popular entertainment venue.
- The Colony Five Star Complex: Play sports, swim, or attend events at this sports complex with multiple fields, courts, and pools.
- Stewart Creek Park: Enjoy outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, and boating at this beautiful park on Lake Lewisville.
- Lava Cantina: Listen to live music, eat, and drink at this fun restaurant and music venue.
- Castle Hills Village Shops & Plaza: Shop at local stores and dine at restaurants in this charming shopping district.
- Legends Hall at The Colony: Visit this museum and event venue with exhibits on The Colony’s history and culture.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart: Shop for furniture, electronics, and home decor at this massive retailer.
- The Tribute Shoreline Nature Trail: Take a walk or bike ride on this scenic trail with views of Lake Lewisville and local wildlife.