For locals and visitors alike, Colleyville boasts big-city amenities with small-town charm, all less than 15 minutes from DFW Airport. This city prides itself on the one-of-a-kind experience visitors have. From boutique shopping to quality antiques, Colleyville is the place to find that unique piece you’ve been searching for. For the outdoorsman, McPherson Park has it all: hiking and biking trails, wind sculptures, a renovated dairy barn and the Dunn/Tirk log barn built in the late 1800s. Get pampered at one of 40+ unique and specialized spas for those looking to unwind. With more than 50 restaurants, your dining options are virtually unlimited. From white tablecloth fine dining to a casual family atmosphere, you will surely find something to please every taste. Take in a show at Studio Movie Grill, with a full-service menu and state-of-the-art experience.
Colleyville is an idyllic backdrop for events of all kinds. Colleyville Center boasts 8 acres of landscaped grounds combined with contemporary finishes and state-of-the-art technologies. Piazza in the Village is a wedding venue nestled in our quaint Mediterranean Village and includes a chapel, reception hall, and courtyard—Primp and prep for your event with one of Colleyville’s many spas, florists, and bakeries.
Things to do in Colleyville TX
- Visit the Colleyville Nature Center – a park with hiking trails, fishing ponds, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Go shopping and dining at the nearby Colleyville Village – an outdoor shopping center with restaurants, shops, and a movie theater.
- Take a trip to the nearby Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District – a historic district with cattle drives, cowboy shows, and western-themed attractions.
- Attend a performance or event at the nearby Artisan Center Theater – a theater with live performances and other events.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Grapevine Golf Course – a public golf course with beautiful views and challenging holes.
- Visit the nearby Kimbell Art Museum – a museum showcasing a collection of art from around the world.
- Go on a scenic drive or hike through the nearby Grapevine Lake – a reservoir with scenic views of the surrounding area.
- Take a trip to the nearby Texas Motor Speedway – a large racetrack with racing events and other entertainment.
- Go shopping at the nearby Southlake Town Square – an outdoor shopping center with stores, restaurants, and a movie theater.
- Visit the nearby Nash Farm – a historic farmstead with guided tours and educational exhibits on local history and agriculture.